Friday, March 4, 2011

what's good.

  1. I have a sleeping child on my lap, which is a bit of a feat, since this sleeper is nearly 5 years old and a good sized guy.  
  2. I had a productive day at work today.  I was feeling behind and was able to accomplish a lot.  I put on a good radio station thru itunes and jammed away to r+b as I typed, typed, typed.  Writing a novel isn't in me, but I can whip together a compelling psycho-social history in 2-3 pages like nobody else.
  3. Bob and One are off on a little Milwaukee date tonight.  Bucks game, hotel in downtown.  They need some time to reconnect.  Things have been a little, uh, stressed between them lately.  I told them both to come back friends.  
  4. Friend stopped over tonight and we processed the WI mess but agreed we are hopeful and optimistic.  We even clinked our beers over it.  It's good to be back to optimism.
  5. and, now that you mention it - beer.  It's been a while, but I'm enjoying a cold one or 3 tonight.
  6. I had a great skype video talk with my bro and sis in law in Ramallah, Palestine today.  Even though I put them to sleep by the end, I really enjoyed it.  I was glad to see their apartment.  Tech-mology is an awesome thing.  Have you skyped?  You should!  It's free!  
  7. I got this link on facebook and I laughed until I cried and couldn't breathe.  I don't think I've ever laughed so hard -- certainly not anytime recently.  My soul feels cleansed.  I so needed that emotional release.  

1 comment:

  1. Oh I wan t a beer. But I'm too sick and taking too many drugs right now. I love when my 6 y.o. falls asleep on my lap. But he's getting heavier all the time.

    ReplyDelete