Tuesday, March 8, 2011

home sick


home with sick boy today
the last of my three to fall
this one - upset tummy
he feels rotten and keeps wishing for this day to be over

meanwhile,
I'm trying to be productive on this day-off-from-work.
paid bills.
organized summer-activity catalogues.
sent out invites for three's birthday.
now, I'm off to look for a good quote to add to my protest sign.
I think I'll draw inspiration from the late, great Paul Wellstone.

The sun just made a brief appearance
and now retreated behind the clouds.
It is starting to feel a bit spring-like.
I registered Three for kindergarten yesterday.
Life marches on.

2 comments:

  1. I hope your buddy is better today. :( Is that three? You'll have to share your quote when you decide, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor kid. I need to spend my afternoon doing exactly those productive things of which you write!

    ReplyDelete