Tuesday, March 22, 2011

March 21

yesterday I
0.  started off the day with a little yoga booty ballet
1.  got the kiddos off to their schools
2.  went grocery shopping
3.  returned a bunch of stuff at Target
4.  visited my grandma (my poor, sweet, old grandma - my heart breaks for her - I miss who she was so much)
5.  ran to the doctors to drop off a "sample" because I suspect I have a UTI
6.  donated blood
7.  fit in a run to Trader Joes
8.  realized it was after noon and I should eat something - "mid-east tray" at Trader Joes, in homage of my loves in Palestine
9.  picked up the kiddos, early release, though 20 minutes later than usual thanks to the 4 day "sick in"
10. made the impulsive decision to allow One and Two to play at the school playground alone, while I
11. took Three to his annual well child check
12. surprised Three with the news that he would be getting two shots, and was proud at how brave he took it
13 returned home to collect all the children and wrap my head around a dinner plan
14. made the dinner (which was declared "gross!" by Two and flat-out denied by Three - ah, success!)
15. soothed a sad Two's hurt feelings after a rowdy neighborhood game of Kick The Can went south
16. received the news that indeed I have a bladder infection which may have traveled to my kidneys too
17. saw my neighbors who brought home our dog who was found running around the neighborhood, several blocks away (and no, we didn't know he was missing)
18. welcomed home a husband who was angry and not very pleasant to be around
19. ushered the kids upstairs to bedtime for books and snuggles, and
20. fell asleep next to One, and
21. found Two in my bed, snuggled up to the prodigal doggie.

Today I
1.  walked 2.5 miles with Leslie Sansone
2.  will work 9 hours, and
3.  am happy to be spending the day inside, given the lousy weather we're going to have.

What's on your list?

3 comments:

  1. SHUT UP. You walked with Leslie? Awesome. :) Did you buy one? I will definitely talk about some of my workout stuff, thanks for asking. Also, that list is way too long for your day "off." Do you ever wonder how you do it all?? Also, props for getting three to his appt. right on time! Nicholas had his 9mo at 11mo. oops. :) Good to see you on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear. Sorry about your UTI. But I'm glad for the dog and the champ who got the shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Run-away dog; rowdy kick-the-can games; UTI...you live such a glamorous life! I have no such excitement to report from boring old Ramallah.

    ReplyDelete