Tuesday, October 13, 2009

for ms. anon

tuesday afternoon update --

I twisted my ankle in my fancy new clogs while walking to school this afternoon.

I am listening to Bob Dylan "Blood on the Tracks" while typing this. I'm pretty much loving it. Kids are playing something outside with neighborhood kids.

Enzo participated in speech today (as opposed to running and screaming down the hall, as he did last week Friday), and afterwards we popped in to the Firefighter demonstration that was happening at the school. We saw a firefighter put on her gear, and we got a tour of the equipment on a firetruck. We were invited in to the gym in part because Enzo was wearing his firefighter coat.

Porketta is in the oven. Cookies are about to be made. PTO meeting tonight. More excitement than I can handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment