Tuesday, February 1, 2011

To Russia, With Love

Dudes.

These stats are soooo interesting.
Check it out.

All time views.....


United States
2,257
Russia
60
Netherlands
29
South Korea
28
France
24
Poland
20
Finland
13
Philippines
13
Turkey
13
Brazil
10


Really?  60 views from Russia?  Who knew I had such a following.

On another list, I also saw that Israel was represented as looking at my blog today, so Mark... I hope that's you...  Wanna send me a smoke signal or something to tell me you're ok?

Snow day for all of us tomorrow.  It's blustery outside.  I'm digging it.  I just checked to see if my employer is closed for tomorrow.  Website said closed, except for essential personnel.  I called my boss to see if I was "essential personnel".  Not like elevating my own sense of worth or anything.  Turns out I'm not essential.  Figures.  Truth hurts.

(not really - I'm looking forward to a day snuggling inside with lots of air hockey and a fire in the fire place and soap making and knitting and maybe even some baking too.  I some books and magazines piled up.  I will be busy.  Hope the kids can amuse themselves.

So, to my faraway readers, I hope your weather is equally exciting, or not so, if you'd rather for it to be tame.  For my Wisconsin peeps, stay inside!

4 comments:

  1. Nonessential? Sheesh.
    That's crazy, all the Russian readers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I`m kinda faraway, high 20`s here this morning with a lot of wind. at least all the snow blew your way. You are doing a great job on this blog, and with your 4 kids!(It`s a joke Bob!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine has had 216 total, one from Singapore....

    ReplyDelete