Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I haven't posted pictured in FOREVER, so here are some from the last month of so..

Our living room, all decorated up for christmas.  That tree was the BEST smelling Christmas tree we've ever had (smelled until we removed it); however, it also dropped the most needles I've ever seen.  I guess beauty comes with a price.

 I found some of these buckeyes in the freezer yesterday.  And yes- they are almost all gone by now.  I am sharing with no one.
 I kind of want this chair for my living room (am having moments of spurlginess with my new job and all).  It's funky and comfy.  But what do you think?  Too office-y?
 Back to the christmas cookies.  My favorites from this year.  They are a lemon shortbready kind of cookie with a light frosting and a pecan tucked underneath as a surprise.  Yummy!
 We've been ice skating a bunch already this winter.  Here's Two in such beautiful form.  He's normally a bit more wobbly than this picture shows, but he's pretty good.  And self-taught!
 Aunt Aisha and Three bonding at the ice rink...
 One and two sledding down the hill (woosh!)...
 Three and One prepare for a race.
 And, finally, Aunt Aisha and Two enjoying a UW men's b'ball game.  They took lots of pictures, some pretty silly, but I think this one is my favorite.  

1 comment:

  1. Ah, things look like they're going well when you've got cookies and UW sports!
    I adore that chair. Not at all office-y.

    ReplyDelete