Wednesday, March 10, 2010

ice skating video


I put together a little montage of classic ice skating moments from a lovely Valentine's day morning at our neighborhood ice skating rink. (Which, now, a mere 3 1/2 weeks later, is under water. Funny how that is -- felt like winter would NEVER end, and now ice skating seems ages in the past.) I thought of you, Aisha, when putting this together. I picture you laughing at their mad skating skillz. Enjoy!

(OK, I just watched it and I have two more comments. Please ignore my commentary. I'm chatting with a neighbor during part of it and it's really not a noteworthy conversation; however, I don't know how to turn down that volume thing. Second, there was a pick-up hockey game going on in the background that was cool to watch. 20 or so people skated really well and played a game for an hour or so. We tried to stay out of their way, and they were kind about our antics.)

2 comments:

  1. Excuse me while I go ice my knees. Ice skating just makes me ACHE--even watching it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When will the ice and mounds of snow be ready next?

    ReplyDelete