Friday, May 20, 2011

blog recommendation

Yes, I know I promised a post about football drama.
It is half-written and will be completed and posted later.
But now please leave this site and read my brother's blog.
He is hilarious and smart and funny too.


In other news, it's been a rough week chez mooncrawl.
Details may follow later, but probably not so don't hold your breath.
Let's just say, I'm glad to see this week end.
I received a lovely surprise in the mailbox today.
That will be shared later - promise.
It's too sweet to keep to myself.
I'm about to head out to a mexican-inspired fiesta for my friend's birthday.
I need to blow off some steam in the worst way, so the timing could not be better.

Off to beautify myself.
I know!  I know!  Why mess with perfection?!

Have a good Friday evening, lovies.
And, more importantly, read Mark's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment