Wednesday, May 11, 2011

better

thanks, Green Girl, for your advice.
This is better, but like I said, I need a fresh picture to really liven things up around here.

We had a great storm blow through this afternoon.
It was rumbly for a while, and then woosh!  Rain!  Lightening!  Hail!
Kids ran outside to play in it.
My point is - I think it's too cloudy to get a new picture of the moon tonight,

I was going to add a cute picture of the boys playing in the water today, but it's been so long since I've posted a picture that evidently I've forgotten how to.
bummer.

I'm s-l-o-w-l-y in the process of scanning photos of my grandparents to digitize them.
I also wanted to share one or two here, but alas, I don't know how.
Anyone care to send me an email to remind me the process?

Off to make sure my monkeys are asleep.
I hear little footsteps and it is ridiculously past their bedtime.

1 comment: