Thursday, November 5, 2009

halloween

Blog catch-up over the last few days.

Lots of Yahtzee is being played. I've tried to introduce some fresh games (monopoly, chutes and ladders, boggle) to no avail. I'm not complaining -- yahtzee is fun and quick and actually making Finn's and Alex's math facts come pretty quickly lately (look - I have 4 threes, that's 12!). I'm just trying to be prepared for when we all hit that yahtzee wall.

Here's some proof that Dash is still with us.
We carved pumpkins. Well, first we grew them on at the farm. And then we brought them home and carved them. Oh, and we roasted the seeds - a first for me. Yummy!
And finally, halloween costumes. Rain cloud (with a squirt gun for rain - ha ha), superman, and leaf pile. Rain cloud and leaf pile were assembled last minute with materials on hand. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment