Thursday, November 12, 2009

and one more...

so just when I declare that I have no one tidy little comment about Alex, he goes and does this...

We have this virtual post-its on our computer screen. I sat down on the computer last night and found he typed me a post-it. "Dear mom, I love you more then (sic) the ocean. love, Alex" and then another one. "Dear mom, I love you so much more then the gamecube and the ocean. love, Alex". And today? A new one. "Mom, What is 8+8+5+2+10+500+1? Use the calculator to help you find your answer. Love you, Alex"

Love it.

3 comments:

  1. Merci beaucoup pour le sauce de pommes,les chutneys, et le autres choses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the gamecube AND the ocean?! That is a lot of love. :) Thank you for stopping by my blog and saying hi. I'm going to bookmark your blog...fun to find another local blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. to ms. anon - merci a toi for the mysterious bottle! I'll have to call you to figure out what it is. (I thought pommes was french for potatoes - and if so, you'll be sad when you open up the apple sauce if you are expecting potato sauce -- what exactly IS potato sauce anyways????)

    Hi Stephanie - thanks for visiting! I'm good at reading other people's blogs, but not so good at the keeping of one, or the gaining of readers. (any tips to share?) So, welcome aboard this little ship. I think you may be reader #3!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete