Friday, June 24, 2011

Yup, still gone

My chickadees are still gone.
Now down the street and playing dodgeball with some bigger neighborhood kids.
What a thrill.
To be acknowledged by the big kids.
Anyway, on to photos...

Here we are on the first day that pool opened.  
Yes, we are the only people at the pool.
It was chilly (mid-60's) and cloudy, but that did not deter us.



or, maybe I should say, it didn't deter them.
I wisely stayed dry and warm(ish).


I am really enjoying my newfound ability to not have to be in the water at all times with them.
Yes, I've become one of those moms, who reads books at the pool.
(or, at least I try to.  I'm still too nervous about one of them drowning to really sink into a book.)
(see how clever I was in that last sentence?)


Here's a photo from last week's tournament.
This is the team that beat the Packers.
The Packers are in the white and green (duh).
The Rams are in blue.
Do you see how much BIGGER they are than our team?
We wanted to see birth certificates.
There is NO WAY those kids were only in 3rd grade.


And, here's a cute little photo of Two and DashyDog from today.
They are still the best of buds.

No comments:

Post a Comment