Monday, July 26, 2010

what was great about vacation, part deux

1. cherry picking in the rain
2. geocaching event at Peninsula State Park
3. being kidnapped and taken to the Jacksonport Farmer's Market, where I bought produce and a super-cute apron that I'm in love with
4. my late-night date with Bob at the local watering hole
5. my new glass-fused necklace, purchased at an arts/craft fair
6. watching tv late at night alone (did I mention there was cable?)
7. watching the boys (my three plus their cousin) play and laugh and make memories
8. having leisurely conversations with my brother and sister-in-law
9. biking around Fish Creek

what was not so great about vacation
1. Sponge Bob Square Pants marathons every. single. morning. (the downside to cable)
2. the mosquitos

Still. Greatest week ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment