Sunday, August 7, 2011

christmas photo time

it's that time of year again when I start thinking about trying to capture the
PERFECT
photo for a christmas/holiday card
because, of course, then it would mean my family is perfect.
hahahahahaha

but seriously folks, I do put a lot of effort into trying to come up with a clever and cute image
of my clever and cute boys.

i figured our 2 visits at the Memorial Union would be a great spot

so, as my boys eagerly climbed up into the gigantic chair that they have been eagerly climbing for years, i grabbed my camera and shot away.

this is what i got:


nope, 


and.... nope.

what is with these children?  
don't they know how important this is?
can't they look at the camera at the same time?
try to look like they like each other,
like they like me?

maybe i should try an action shot.
so, we moved to the pier for jumping and swimming:



closer, but not quite...


that's getting better...


not bad.
not bad at all.
to keep the suspense building, i am not sharing our top contenders
but i'm happy to report that
i got some good ones
(sort of along these lines).

and, to close,
my favorite photo from last night.
that's fearless Three, jumping in the water,
with Two on the left
and One on the right.


anyone else out there thinking about their holiday cards?

2 comments:

  1. I try not to think about the holidays at all, let alone months before ;) I'm always envious of people like you who get everything together in time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. now I am! :)

    (love these pictures and your new header!)

    ReplyDelete