Thursday, September 23, 2010

Louis Singer

Three's imagination is in overdrive these days.  He is a rock star in a band, he says, and he has a boss named Louis Singer.  Louis is so prevalent in our lives that I find myself often calling him on my cell phone (on Three's request) to let him know the latest news in Three's life -- Three got a hand-me-down bike from a buddy that he loves, Three knows how to say the "s" sound before "school" now, Three cannot be interrupted while in class so please, kind sir, leave him alone.  


There are conflicts in the band.  Sometimes Louis doesn't want to be the boss anymore.  Sometimes Three has to take over boss duties.  Louis is often driving down the same street as us, or walking past our house, or, even, in the next classroom to Three while in school.  


It's so sweet, yet so fleeting.  I hope I never forget these moments.  

1 comment:

  1. you won't because they are here on your blog now. :)

    I love stuff like this. Three is a hoot and Louis Singer! What a perfect name for a manager.

    ReplyDelete